Anxiety & Migraine IV
Migraines and other debilitating headaches can completely interrupt your life with excruciating pain, nausea, vomiting and sensitivity to light and sounds. We can help you get back on track quickly and avoid long waits in busy ER or urgent care clinics at a lower cost with Anxiety & Migraine IV Therapy!
The IV begins with 1 liter of saline. We then add select B vitamins scientifically proven to help drive methylation and oxidative phosphorylation, which can be disrupted with migraines.
Key Ingredients in Anxiety & Migraine IV:
- Magnesium: promotes relaxation of both blood vessels and skeletal muscle, leading to the calming of muscle spasms; reduces the frequency of migraines and other headaches; improves sleep patterns.
- B complex vitamins: have both energy production and anti-aging roles. For instance, vitamin B1 (thiamine) protects the immune system, while vitamin B2 (riboflavin) is an antioxidant necessary for red blood cell production.
- Vitamin C: helps prevent infections and promotes healthy immune function. It is a strong antioxidant, protecting the cells from free radical damage; has been proven to shorten the duration of viruses and infections. It is also required for the body to build collagen, the skin’s support protein.
- Vitamin B12: helps the body convert carbohydrates to glucose, delivering energy and decreasing fatigue; assists in the process of making new cells and breaking down fatty and amino acids.
- Multitrace 5: consists of trace amounts of five important elements: selenium, zinc, copper, chromium, and manganese. This is added to the Anxiety/Migraine IV because many people are deficient in some, even all, of these elements, so they miss out on their health benefits.
- L- Taurine: an amino acid sometimes called the “Wonder Molecule.” It is found in the large intestine and is essential for the metabolism of fat.
- Tri-Amino: a compounded amino acid combination for injection and includes L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, and L-Ornithine. These three amino acids are combined to promote the production of nitric oxide (NO2); increases Nitric Oxide; improves circulation, growth hormone, and muscular endurance. L-Glycine in an amino acid that improves sleep and aids with memory function.