Physician-Guided Weight Loss
In the United States, the obesity rate stands at 42.4%, the first time the national rate has passed the In the United States, the obesity rate stands at 42.4%, the first time the national rate has passed the 40% mark and further evidence of the country’s obesity crisis. Rates of childhood obesity are also increasing: about 19.3% of the US young people, ages 2 to 19, have obesity.
At our clinic, we provide Physician-Guided weight loss. This Medical Weight Loss Program includes comprehensive metabolic and hormonal testing, with medical diagnostics to monitor physiological shifts throughout the program. Our program is always Physician-assisted. Prescription weight loss has been proven time and time again through numerous clinical trials to be both safe and effective for some patients. We proved more natural weight loss options with vitamins and supplements for others.
What is the physician-guided weight-loss program:
1. Expert consultation: discuss with your expert medical professional your current concerns, health history, genetic background, and your desired goals
2. EKG: a non-invasive, quick procedure that measures electric signals in your heart to determine whether you have certain forms of heart disease
3. Bloodwork: to help identify any potential blockages in the upcoming plan, such as hormone in balance, other sources of problems that may be negatively affecting your weight
4. Fat and body composition: body composition refers to the portion of the fat you have relative to lean tissue bracket muscles, bones, body water, organs, etc.]. This measurement is a clear indicator of your thickness. We will track your progress for your fat loss and muscle gain.
5. Weight Loss medication: Weight loss medications help individuals lose weight by suppressing appetite because it affects the part of the inner brain that controls our impulse to overeat. Along with diet and exercise, the medication boosts metabolism, burns fat, and ultimately sheds pounds.
6. Lipotropic injections: patients get Lipo-lean injections. The key components in this weight loss injection are methionine, inositol, choline, L-carnitine, and B12. These weight loss injections aid in the fight against fatigue, both mental and physical, and can help manage stress levels. Lipotropic injections aim to speed up the removal of fat within the liver. The liver is one of the body’s vital organs. The lyrics’ primary function is to remove fat and toxins from the body. The amino acids are present, and they believe injections can stimulate the liver to enhance the process of metabolism.